TESA Motorhome Levelling in Bristol
Bristol’s approved supplier of the TESA AUTOLIFT4 levelling system.
Are you suffering from uneven pitches? Rocking in the wind? Worktops at an angle? If so, you need a levelling system.
The Benefits of the TESA Levelling System:
- Comparatively, the price is lower than a hydraulic system.
- TESA uses electro-mechanical jacks rather than hydraulics, with no possibility of fluid loss.
- Lighter than competitors, the base kit is 48KG, basically, this means a higher payload available for you.
- Very low maintenance, less things to go wrong
The TESA levelling system is ideal for motorhomes and campervans, it is easy to use, reliable and effective. Here at Bristol Caravans, we can fit the TESA system to most motorhome base vehicles.
The TESA AUTOLIFT4 levelling system gives you 4 stable support legs. Your motorhome or campervan can be easily levelled FULLY AUTOMATICALLY with the control panel or the remote control by the push of a button.
- Each support can lift 2000KG with a static strength of 5000KG.
- The average power use of the TESA AUTOLIFT system is approximately 12A.
How Much Does Tesa Motorhome Levelling Cost?
£230 + Parts
£270 + Parts
Why Bristol Caravans?
We work hard to get better every day. Here’s why we believe you might wish to consider us.
- Full Caravan Service (yearly)
- 230v Period Inspection Report (every 3 years)
No, the AWS scheme approves us to complete your annual service be it caravan, motorhome or campervan without affecting your warranty.
To find out if the AWS scheme covers your vehicle, check out the latest list of supporting manufacturers.