Need a last-minute gift that is going to blow them away?
Here at Bristol Caravans’, we have come up with five quick, easy ideas to solve your Christmas Shopping quarrels. Already finished your Christmas Shopping? Then download this blog as a PDF for your fellow caravaners next Birthday or Event.
Spruce up your awning with FIAMMA’s adaptable accessories.
- The LED Kit provides a strip (with customisable length) which can be fitted to either the outside or inside of your awning. The perfect solution to brighten up your evenings! You can arrange for us to fit in time for your next adventure.
- Know someone who obsesses over organisation? Make packing easy with FIAMMA’s Storage Bags. Coming in both small and large sizes you can keep you Motorhome or Caravan tidy all year round. These storage bags are the ideal functional and useful gift.
- Looking for a secret Santa gift? FIAMMA has the ultimate solution with their Awning Repair Kit. A simple yet fitting stocking filler.
Modified Chopping Board:
Does your kitchenette have a big enough worktop to make your favourite meals? Get a bespoke chopping board, made to fit over the sink of your Caravan or Motorhome. Not only will you have more workspace, but it would be a unique, personalised gift.
Decide the material, size, and engraving to make it extra special!
On holiday is when we get the time to sit back, relax, and read! Purchase your touring enthusiast a magazine subscription to magazines such as,
- Practical Caravan
- The Caravan & Motorhome Club
- Caravan Dream Destinations
“Did you know?”
If you are a member of Amazon Prime, using their function ‘First Reads’ allows one free book or magazine per month! You can also subscribe and download magazines for free onto your kindle.
Similarly, there are many
Themed Travel Books:
Want to find some new sites to visit? Find a new active hobby?
There are plenty of books and journals discussing
- Secret escapes
- Coastal Stays
- ‘What to do’ when touring
A gift that inspires you to get ready for your next adventure and plan the ultimate itinerary.
It would also be a good idea to gift book on bike routes, where to paddle-board, and scenic walking routes. It is always exciting finding a new place and exploring what it has to offer!
Want to really treat someone this year?
Put together a fun and useful hamper for their Motorhome or Caravan. You can make it themed and include things such as,
- Cleaning Products
- Maintenance Sprays (We recommend SAS)
- Electrical Accessories
- Pet Essentials
Whatever you think your happy camper would appreciate most.