Very clean caravan deserving a new loving home, owner retiring from caravanning.
Made by Coachman an outstanding UK caravan manufacturer / brand, know for quality.
We are selling on behalf of owner, this Coachman caravan has had light use in the UK, as owner generally goes abroad for holidays.
Currently owned by second owner, who has stored with us and had an AWS service each year. Last service Feb 2020, all service advisories completed. Ready to go for the new season…
Two large front single seats make up a large double, with a side dinette (table/chairs) half way down the caravan on the OS, which make into a single bed with a pop up bunk. Ideally for occasional grandchildren visits.
Definitely worth considering if you are a couple new to caravanning, separate shower and large bathroom to the rear. Lots and lots of space.
PaintSeal, the exterior paintwork treatment was applied when new, to cut down the cleaning time, the frequency and the need for polishing. Paint work is in a great condition.
Detailed handover at your pace & FREE stay on our 200 acre farm when you purchase this caravan.
• Aluminium sides manufactured from thicker aluminium for greater impact resistance
• Wide body shell with overall width of 7’5”
• Acrylic capped front ABS panel incorporating three opening windows, integral grab handles, and gas bottle locker door with gas strut
• Acrylic capped rear ABS panel incorporating grab handles, high level LED brake light with rear fog light
• Laminated roof
• 45mm thick floor with Styrofoam core for insulation and strength
• One-piece exterior door with integral waste basket
• Exterior door lock with automotive style key
• External barbecue gas point
• Exterior TV aerial input socket
• Exterior satellite input socket
• Status 530 swivel directional TV aerial (analogue and digital)
• External mains socket
• External air outlet to pipe warm air to awning
• External lockers
• External radio aerial
• Luxurious floor covering with luxury loose-lay carpets
• Italian styled hardwood framed curved locker doors
• Plenty of space with 12 upper lockers
• Oak design on all internal furniture
• Chest of drawers with slide out table top
• Metal runners on all drawers
• Furniture handles
• Domestic style “LARGE” rear bathroom
• Kitchen workstation with recessed stainless steel sink/drainer, glass lid, plastic bowl and food grade chopping board
• Heki panoramic rooflight
• Flyscreens and blinds to all windows
• Sony Radio/CD player with Sony speakers, fully wired for optional DVD playback
• Stainless steel Caprice oven, four burner hob and grill with electronic ignition and flame failure
• Sanyo microwave oven in dedicated cupboard
• Thetford 107 litre refrigerator with 11 litre freezer, stylish curved door
• Truma 3002 space heater (3.4 kw) 230v, LPG
• Truma Ultraheat blown air central heating 230v, LPG
• Truma Ultraflow water system with combined pressure switch/ surge damper and filter
• Omnivent rooflight extractor fan
• AL-KO AKS3004 hitch stabilizer
• 13 pin Jaeger hook-up cable plug
• BCA 12v system with battery charger (20amp)
• Control panel with built-in voltmeter, voltmeter switch, awning light switch, water pump switch, 12v light switch and master switch
• Mains 230v/12v lighting system
• Shaped and integrated front corner mains lights
• Ceiling lights with Halogen bulbs
• Reading lights and glass downlighters
• Four 230v mains sockets, plenty of power points
Extras Fitted (these are provided free of charge by the owner, without warranty)
• Leisure Battery 105 Ah
• Puncture control system fitted to both road tyres
• Motor mover – manual
We are selling on behalf of owner under the Bristol Caravans Brokerage Scheme, your contract will be with the current owner.
6 months MB&G warranty included.