Hand sanitiser is placed in multiple locations in and around the building for customers and members of staff to use. Please wear a face covering when speaking to a member of staff or entering the building – Disposable masks are available for those in need.
Please be aware:
‘In line with Covid precautionary measures and in order to carry out a thorough damp test (Habitation & Caravan Services only), we request that all soft furnishings (including seat cushions), personal belongings and items of value are removed from the vehicle prior to drop off.’
- Staff members & Customers to wear a face mask and adopt the two metre social distancing rules as they approach. Customers are advised to stay outside the building until restrictions are eased.
- During check in, staff continue to wear a face mask and converse at a 2 metre distance.
- At point of key handover, we ask customers to place keys into a UV sanitising box by the front door.
- A member of staff will spray Steri-7 on all high contact points and surfaces (This will occur before & after the service).
Steri–7, High-Level Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant Cleaner, remains active for up to 7 days. Extremely effective against all pathogenic organisms, including Coronavirus.
- Staff member & Customer to wear a face covering and adopt the two metre social distancing rules.
- Keys will be placed into the UV sanitising box, then removed by the customer.
- During check out, staff will continue to wear a face mask and converse at a 2 metre distance.
Contactless payment encouraged, avoid cash payments at this time.